Any student who meets the following criteria is eligible for the admission to Diploma in Fraud Risk Management
- He should have secured atleast 50% in the Bachelors’ degree.
- He should have completed his bachelor’s degree from the recognized university
- Total Duration of Diploma in Fraud Risk Management is 12 months for the students aspiring to do this course.
- Diploma should be completed within 12 months from the admission date.
- Candidate can complete the study and should go to the Solapur University and appear for the exam.
- In order to complete the Diploma student needs to score 40% passing score in the examination.
- Candidate scoring below 40% is not eligible to get the certification. However, on payment of re-checking fees of Rs.300 per paper the candidate can then apply for the re-checking of the examination papers
- If the candidate fails to pass even after the re-checking, he would have to re-apply for the course on payment of the examination fees and can appear for the immediately next attempt
Examination for Diploma course in forensic accounting would take place twice in a year in the month of June and December every year.
|Last date of Submission of the forms||01.05.2014|
|Last date of Submission of the forms with Late Payment Fees||10.05.2014|
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION
NAME OF PAPERS
|Paper I||Legal aspects of Frauds||100|
|Paper II||Prevention, detection and investigation||100|
|Paper III||Stock market and Accounting Frauds||100|
|Paper IV||Sectoral Specialization||100|
Standard of Passing: Minimum 40% marks in every paper
There are four papers of 100 marks each and the time for completion of the examination of each paper is 3 hours.
|Question no.||Pattern of questions in question paper||Marks allotted|
|1(a)||Fill in the blanks/true or false||10|
|1(b)||Match the pairs/ Answer in one sentence||10|
|2||Answer the following questions (Any 4 out of 7)||40|
|3||Answer the following questions in brief (Any 4 out of 7)||20|
|4||Write short notes (Any 4 out of 7)||20|