Any student who meets the following criteria is eligible for the admission to Diploma in Supply Chain Management
- He should have secured atleast 50% in the Bachelors’ degree.
- He should have completed his bachelor’s degree from the recognized university
- Total Duration of Diploma in Supply Chain Management is 12 months for the students aspiring to do this course.
- Diploma should be completed within 12 months from the admission date.
- Candidate can complete the study and should go to the Solapur University and appear for the exam.
- In order to complete the Diploma student needs to score 40% passing score in the examination.
- Candidate scoring below 40% is not eligible to get the certification. However, on payment of re-checking fees of Rs.300 per paper the candidate can then apply for the re-checking of the examination papers
- If the candidate fails to pass even after the re-checking, he would have to re-apply for the course on payment of the examination fees and can appear for the immediately next attempt
Examination for Diploma course in forensic accounting would take place twice in a year in the month of June and December every year.
|Last date of Submission of the forms||20.04.2014|
|Last date of Submission of the forms with Late Payment Fees||30.04.2014|
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION
NAME OF PAPERS
|Paper I||Introduction of Logistics and Supply Chain Management||100|
|Paper II||Warehousing & Shipping Operations||100|
|Paper III||Transportation infrastructure and Statutes & Obligations||100|
|Paper IV||Container Transport Chains & Freight Forwarding Business||100|
Standard of Passing: Minimum 40% marks in every paper
There are four papers of 100 marks each and the time for completion of the examination of each paper is 3 hours.
|Question no.||Pattern of questions in question paper||Marks allotted|
|1(a)||Fill in the blanks/true or false||10|
|2||Match the pairs/ Answer in one sentence||10|
|3||Answer the following questions (Any 4 out of 7)||40|
|4||Answer the following questions in brief (Any 4 out of 7)||20|
|5||Write short notes (Any 4 out of 7)||20|
Terms and Conditions
- Fraudexpress will give the study material and other course material. The students will have to study by self learning mode. In case of any queries or doubts the students can contact the co-coordinator of the course in person or by e-mail or on telephone. Additionally last date of submission of exam form will be displayed on the website of Fraudexpress.
- Fraudexpress reserves the rights to check the original documents as submitted by the candidate at the time of examination. It is mandatory for every candidate to carry the original documents.
- After successful completion of the certification program, student will be required to collect the certificate from the Solapur University on producing the original documents submitted at the time of admission.