As the year ends, all the Chartered Accountants suddenly start looking for the CPE compliance with ICAI Norms. This year ICAI has announced Penal provisions for the members of ICAI not completing their CPE hour requirements in the block of 3 years. One can find the provisions on the website of ICAI. Most of the members are busy in identifying the programs of CPE study circles.
While reading through the CPE advisory of the ICAI, we realised that Riskpro can provide a better option for the members looking to complete their CPE compliance in Unstructured manner.
According to the CPE calendar, ICAI has agreed to provide unstructured CPE hours for the subjects like
- Forensic Accounting
- Fraud Risk Management
- Insurance Frauds
- Forensic Auditing
- E-commerce taxation
- Supply Chain Management
- Money Laundering Risk Management
These are some of the topics which are covered by Riskpro under the various certifications offered under the finance and audit domain and these are value added courses.
Chartered Accountants should complete these courses for three important reasons
- It saves you from the penal provisions of ICAI if your shortfall is below 10 hours in the current year.
- It adds value to the career and knowledge, some of the programs above are recognised by Solapur University and by paying the differential amounts, University diploma can be completed at the later date
- It opens array of opportunities for the youngsters to practice new business areas
Riskpro offers certification programs of two different types
- Autonomous certifications – Click here to know more
- University Approved Certifications – Click Here to know more
For more information on the forensic accounting and other courses please write to us on email@example.com or feel free to call us on +91-9766594401
Wish you a very happy new year to all CA colleagues